Developing Photos of the Great Pacific

Riptide
Take a deep breath because it's starting. Your life is moving, you found a job and a plan. Hold that raft tightly and don't blink or hesitate. Let it take you and get carried out to the deepest part of the ocean. That's were you'll find the life and love you've been looking for.

Diving bell
My stomach sits at the center of a storm. There is much more to fight through and I haven't finished building anything yet, this is maintenance and much needed patchwork. It's quiet for now and i need to work diligently. With the next coming weeks, things will pick up and I'll be hard pressed to keep moving.

Black Ink to Typeset
Every entrepreneur in my class seems like they made the decision to do it, and that was it.  There was no such thing as anything else. The mindset was, I'm going to do this and this is me. I've got my youth working for me but it extends it's hands with fingers crossed. Half of it says, "You're in your 20's, the best decade of your life. Live it to the fullest." And the other, "You're still ahead of the game, you have the time and energy. Work your hardest." Perhaps there's room for both.

Dear Anela
I want you to know I'm happy we happened, and I'm happy we ended the way that we did. The past few months have been like surviving a hurricane, but I think that's exactly what I needed to wake myself up. We broke up with every perfect intention and I think that's all I could've asked for.

I'll remember it all
Kuhi's garage, spin the bottle, sunsets and plumeria trees, diamondhead beach, Young's Kal B, carving names in rocks and trees, long drives to college dorms, makeshift thanksgiving, college meals, jumpstart in junior year, butterfly beach, Kevin drew, geocaching, endless parties in senior year, our first apartment, drawing games on the bed, starting our plan book, moving to the woods, seeing the house for the first time, all the wine, brewing beer, building our shelf, thrift stores, karaoke, dance parties, gourmet food, gourmet drinks, All the trips to vegas, reliving old memories in hawaii, wine and cheese on the beach, champagne for the new year.


0 comments: