Extra String

College Cookbook:
I attempted a revised version of Hamburger Curry [original recipe from the 49th edition of the Maui Cookbook]. It was strange, usually when i cook something i start to get hungry while cooking it, but this time i lost my appetite while cooking. Perhaps thats not a good sign. My roommate didn't even want to try it :{

After some added garlic salt and pepper it did come out pretty tasty! Would've been better with chicken rather than hamburger. the meat just made it taste... like a hamburger helper or something. meh, oh well at least it was digestible.

Goal Setting:
Argh, i'm getting very irresponsible with my punctuality. I really need to work on that! I've also got to keep up with my gym attendance. :[

Closing:
I'm not sure how good i'll be at keeping up this blog. This site was really just a random thing. heh.

0 comments: