Pour Out The Water

Mirrors
I had a dream that my dad died last and everyone knew it but me. This plot coming from a third person perspective of course. My nonchalant reaction is was creeped me out the most. I felt dazed and my body felt heavy, but no inkling to cry.

Patternless Wallpaper
The transition from summer to the start of fall semester has been a running start. Classes parties, work, and friends have completely absorbed every ounce of time that i have. I admit that my priorities have been a bit skewed. I want this year to be the one that encapsulates my youth as a college student. When i think back to my college years i want my thoughts to be flooded with memories and photos of a worry-less, spontaneous point in my life that encapsulated the beauty of being free.

The Fated Leaves of Fall
If i was 40, with kids, family, and a job, what would i wish i could've done when i was younger? I'll come back to that.

What do you wish you did when you were in high school?
I wish i had made more friends, talked to more people, and lived a lot more.
I wish i played less video games and watched less television.
Less time on the phone, more time talking to people in person.
I wish i wasn't so self-conscious and
I wished i didn't stress over classwork as much as i did.

So now i'm imagining i'm 40 and tied down somewhat with a job and family...
I wish i traveled more,
I wish i appreciated those special moments of doing crazy things.
I wish i took in the atmosphere of being surrounded by friends.

Epilogue
I'll take my time being me.

0 comments: