Parallel Lines at 75 Degrees.

Open Source
So My internships winding down, and after much discussion with a couple influential people I've decided not to continue my internship. I'm a little sad but its best since i know I'd probably benefit more from taking my internships at different places.

Apple Pie
Hell weeks been slow (not much surprise there). Lots of last minute projects and meetings and things to remember. This Saturday is LA (Malibu+Santa_Monica)@ 5-10am for our 24 project. That'll be cold and fun as usual.

The DJ Plays
Music which i've been enveloped in is as follows:

  • This Will Destroy You
  • Delorean
  • Modest Mouse
  • TV on the Radio
  • My Morning Jacket
Resurrection of the College Cookbook
Yes its back! Tonight I prepared, a black bean stir fry with chicken (marinated in Korean BBQ Sauce), onions, broccoli, snow peas and garlic. It came out surprisingly well! Especially since i haven't eaten anything remotely Chinese in ages. The big surprise was the snow peas. I wasn't expecting much since they were Safeway's frozen snow peas, However, they required no thawing, just microwave and serve. I probably steamed the broccoli too much, but i hate tough broccoli anyway so whatever. I'd give the taste a 6.5 out of 10.

Play the Instrumental (No Sharps or Flats)
I can't wait to be done. I'm tired of being tired. I need to stop fatbitching it and eat healthier. I also need to ease up on my alcohol consumption (even though my bar tending skills have been increasing exponentially). I'm also finding my long hair super annoying. I really want to cut it as soon as possible. Its so shaggy and big :{ too bad i don't trust Ventura barbers. I'll wait for the Asian hairdresser back home in Hi.

Cheers to the mixed bag feelings of college.

0 comments: